11/10/10

The Norwegian Adventure | Substantially Less Words and a Call for Help

fireworks6

Well folks, this is a first- I have nothing to say. I know- shocker! But what I do have for you are some shots from the fireworks display we attended this weekend- put on by my cousin’s sons school, in honor of some holiday where they burned a man at the stake; it’s all a little morbid to me, but you don’t have to twist my arm to get me out to a fireworks display!

Although next time I might spike my hot chocolate with some Bailey’s- by the end I was freezing my ass off.

fireworks5fireworks9

And a question for anyone out there who might have a good answer- how does one shoot/edit fireworks pictures? I had a hell of a time shooting- my timing was way off- and editing- I didn’t have much quality material to work with; so I ended up just doing what I normally do, which I'm not loving. I would love some advice, or a link to a helpful and easy to follow tutorial online.

Well look at that, I did have something to say!

fireworks3

Follow my blog with bloglovin'!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Baileys :) And that sounds like a very interesting holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, what a pretty display. and hot chocolate with bailey's in it has to be the absolute greatest thing i've ever heard of. that sounds delicious AND useful. i can't believe i never thought of doing that.

    Vogue Gone Rogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than Baileys and... well anything. I sure that the Baileys would have taken the edge off of such a horrible reason to celebrate. The pictures you captured are amazing.

    Cheers,
    http://kdrsblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifulllllll pics darling! and it's okay not to have much to say sometimes! we still want to hear from you ...

    xoxo Haleigh @ BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys! I always love to hear from you:)

    xoxo
    bianca

    ReplyDelete