10/18/10

The Norwegian Adventure | Norway Bound!

<span class=

Norway! I’m going to Norway today. As you are reading this, I am probably en route to Norway; and holy hell do I need this getaway. Lots of things have been clouding my mind lately and I have been feeling distracted by it all; so this trip couldn’t come at a better time, as I feel that I need to gain some much needed perspective.

Why am I going to Norway you ask? Well, I am going to be inspired, to take copious amounts of pictures, to immerse myself in another culture, to visit my cousin and her lovely little family- she just had a baby boy Hendrix, who joined her, her husband Jamie and 2 yr old Haydn; and I get to go and help out for a month! And- most importantly of all- I am going to Norway for a little bit of personal development, to explore myself away from the distractions of home. I am eternally grateful that I have been given the opportunity to spend some time with my cousin’s family and with myself.

And I likely wouldn’t have met Hendrix- the newest addition- until next year, and I love new little babies- especially Cassandra’s! So I can’t wait to be baby/toddler paparazzi for a month. And like I said before, the ability to gain some much needed perspective gets me giddy on the inside.

I’ll be blogging all my adventures for your viewing pleasure; and I can’t wait to share them with you.

I also need to give a shout out to my lovely friend Kristen, who I refer to as Miss Zagat, because she is a pro travel itinerary planner; she found me soooo many cool things to do- where to shop, what to eat, where to be seen and so forth. She even found me a legion of blogs so that I can make some friends! What a gal!

Wish me luck on my journey- customs and all that airport security stuff fills me with a certain kind of dread. I’ll see you on the flipside!


Follow my blog with bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. yay! Have fun for me! I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cool! i just had my first trip to scandinavia last weekend..enjoy the fjords and cool jeans hah!

    ReplyDelete