9/12/10

The Doors

2 copy

This weekend I was held hostage by sickness; Saturday was spent feeling like garbage, and this said garbage feeling prompted my decision to stay put on Saturday night; causing me to miss a goodtime- I could hear it, as my roommates hosted the after party.

thedoorsThirdOutfitPost copy

I was determined to use my Sunday for good, so I woke up, popped some DayQuil and set out to take some outfit shots and brunch with my family.

3 copy

I love cool doors; a statement door sends a message, like I’m in for a treat; kind of like a statement top. This top is good all on its own, without a stitch of competition, which is why I opted for black on the bottom. This door, however, is a door to a school; so for a lot of people the treat dies as soon as they cross the threshold. But I’m done school, so I can see the beauty in this door!

4 copy

My luck with outfit photos is really good, because once again I had balmy conditions for my shoot- done in the morning- but by 3 pm, it was pissing rain. It’s true, the early bird really DOES get the worm!

Shirt- Roommates closet
Shorts- Value Village jeans come cut offs
Boots- Value Village
Black tights- The Bay

Jacket- the Gap
Bracelets/ Hat- Value Village…noticing a trend?!

Follow my blog with bloglovin!

2 comments: