9/30/10

Blue Jacket

I'm keeping it short and sweet today, I have had a long week of school-which was so great, I love learning!-, work and more work; so I cannot tell you how f-word happy I am that Friday is here once again!

And you all know that how much I love the weekend.

I also love this jacket, I've worn it all week. My friend Heather gave this jacket to me at the swap last weekend; she bought it for me at Value Village because the label says Bianca! She knew it had to be mine; and I'm very happy she did. I mean how could I resist those shoulder pads?!


Okay lovelies, have a great weekend, filled with late brunches with friends, sleep ins and anything else that fills you with happiness!


xoxo

Bianca


Follow my blog with bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. love the jacket! My favorite thing though is your glasses! i just got some bold rims myself and I love how they add an extra something to every outfit. super chic 10/10 from me :-D

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of this jacket. And you look so cute in your glasses! I hear you about wanting this week to be over, I live for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Bardot, these frames are sweet, they were a gift from my friend Semi!

    And THANK GOD, its friday, Kastles! The best day is here!!!1

    ReplyDelete