9/28/10

FreeStyle

As previously expressed, I love Swaps! I scored some seriously amazing duds from our clothing swap this weekend; and I am beyond excited to share them with you, in the form of outfit shots!

I swapped this jacket from my friend Caitlin, and it couldn’t be any more perfect. Although this jacket is a smidge too small- thus it can only be worn undone- my new favorite fall color is camel or tan or anything in between, so I was willing to make the sacrifice of having a jacket that can't be zipped!

Life is about tradeoffs.

This comfy, flowy t-shirt was swapped from my friend Sarah; and I have to say I have loved this shirt for a long time. Whenever Sarah would wear it, I would notice how it fit her so nicely, and secretly wish that I had one of my own; so when I saw this sitting in her “shop”, I thought to myself “I cannot believe she’s swapping this!”, and I grabbed it ASAP!

I went to Edmonton’s legislature grounds to take these shots, but there was some sort of Policeman parade or something, therefore making for some interesting looks from the crowd. But I felt amazing wearing this outfit because a) it is almost entirely swapped re: free and b) I love the way I look in it; and that alone is good enough for me!

Follow my blog with bloglovin!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! Not to mention most of it was FREE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea of swapping... would make for a fun Sunday after bunch event.
    ALSO, Im feeling your blog. Love your pic and the mix of fashion and food. Im a total follower.

    check out our blog as well.

    http://www.kdrsblog.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I will definitely be checking out your blog!!

    xoxo
    bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, I love that last one : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I think its my fave too.

    xoxo
    bianca

    ReplyDelete