9/14/10

Stripes!!

Bianca 2010 146
Bianca 2010 131
Bianca 2010 118
Bianca 2010 102

My friend Caitlin is a budding photographer, and I’m a willing practice subject. We spent a Saturday cruising around Edmonton, finding interesting picture taking sights!

The initial intention for the day was to collect a serious of jump shots; but it turns out, I' not very good at them. Sure, I can jump just fine; but my face ends up looking like I'm doing something gross- we shall leave at that.

After a long day of galavanting, we were losing light; so we did what any tired shutterbugs would do, we went for hot bowls of Pho (vietnamese noodle soup)- our favorite post photo shoot treat!

Good times miss Caitlin, I can’t wait to do it again!!!

Shirt- Walmart
Legging- Walmart
Boots- roommates closet
Necklace/scarf- H&M

Follow my blog with bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. love your style! and so happy to have found your blog through the comment you left me

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'm so happy you enjoy it here as well!

    ReplyDelete