9/23/10

The New Do Debut

If you haven’t caught on by now, I love music hence The Saturday Sounds; and this past Saturday my roommate and DJ partner in crime Suzy and I DJ’ed a ladies night Funk jam!

I was a little more nervous than usual because a) I hadn’t practiced in a while and b) this was the first outing as the new hair-less Bianca. Even though I loved my new do from the moment the razor first buzzed, I was a bit nervous about what people would think. Would they hate it? Or wonder why I would deliberately cut my hair like a boy? I hate to say it, but sometimes I really care what people think. However, I am happy to report that all my friends- and even some strangers- LOVED IT! Either that or they’re all liar, but I’ll take it;)

I felt great that night because I had a fancy new do- that everyone loved; and I felt great in my outfit. Earlier that day Suzy, Caitlin, Katie and I went for a Saturday shopping spree so needless to say I had lots of choice when putting together my look for the evening!

1
2

Happy Friday! The best day of the week has come again:)

Follow my blog with bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable do. I could never pull that off! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have denim shirt like that I keep meaning to wear! I love the color of your boots! Hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the weather...I am so happy about this Indian Summer!

    Thanks Robin, I love the do!

    ReplyDelete